Museum classes, workshops, and camps are designed for beginning and intermediate students of all ages and aim to facilitate the discovery of students’ abilities in and appreciation for the visual arts through instruction, experimentation, and creativity. All offerings are facilitated by professional teaching artists.
Many classes include visits to the galleries, giving students the chance to explore works from the Museum’s extensive permanent collection and special exhibitions.
Partial scholarship assistance is available and is provided in part by Oklahoma City Museum of Art. Please contact Neely Simms-Peters, Tour and Studio Coordinator, at (405) 278-8213, or at email@example.com to apply.
Please select from the following categories:
- Adult Classes – Available in all media, including painting, printmaking, and glassblowing. Pre-registration required.
- Youth Classes – Available in many art making media, starting at age six. Pre-registration required.
- Family Workshops – Look and create together! Gallery visits and art making for kids as young as 15 months + adult. Pre-registration required.
- Summer Camps – Offered yearly during each summer break for ages 4-12. Pre-registration required.
- Making Memories – A special program for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia and their caregivers. Admission is free but pre-registration is required. Call (405) 278-8221.