Classes for adults are open to students ages 18 and older, unless otherwise indicated.
How to Enroll:
- Purchase one ticket per adult. Price includes materials unless otherwise noted.
- Click on the blue class link and enroll online. Please be sure to login to receive your Member discount!
- Call (405) 278-8213 to enroll over the phone.
- Enroll in person at the admissions desk during normal business hours.
PREVIEW FOR FALL 2017
CLASS DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICES WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
Registration will open on Tuesday, August 29th at 9 am
- Beginning DSLR Photography: Sundays, September 17-October 1, 1-4 pm (3 class sessions)
- Chinese Brushwork Painting: Bamboo: Sundays, October 22 & 29, 1-4 pm (2 class sessions)
- Landscape Watercolor Painting: Sunday, October 8, 1-4 pm
- Introduction to Leather Sculpture: Saturdays, September 23-October 7, 2-4 pm (3 class sessions)
- Art History Insights: A Brief History of Drawing: Sunday, December 10, 2-4 pm
SPECIAL EXHIBITION-RELATED CLASSES
Inspired by the special fall exhibition Master Strokes: Dutch and Flemish Drawings from the Golden Age, on view October 28, 2017-January 21, 2018.
- Figure Drawing in the Classical Tradition: Thursdays, October 5-November 16, 6-9 pm (6 class sessions, no class October 19)
Please call (405) 278-8213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding classes.