Galleries and Roof Terrace open at 5 p.m.
Thursday evenings are special occasions on the at OKCMOA. We offer a full bar, complimentary chips and salsa and the beautiful ambiance and incomparable view of the Oklahoma City skyline on our Roof Terrace.
- Bottled Water $2
- Soft Drinks $2.50
- Coffee $2.50
- Domestic Beer $3.50
- Import Beer $4.50
- Wine by the Glass $6
- Mixed Drinks $7
- Sofia Mini (Sparkling Wine in a Can) $11
Each week there will be a limited supply beer special.
2015 Live Music Schedule
August 13 | Caleb Fallenstein
August 20 | Blake O the DJ
August 27 | “Big G” Jacobson
September 3 | BORN IN NOVEMBER
September 10 | Amber Wind Society
September 17 | BORN IN NOVEMBER
September 24 | Blake O the DJ
October 1st | Broke Brothers
October 8 | BORN IN NOVEMBER
October 15 | Lucky
October 22nd | Blake O the DJ
October 29 | BORN IN NOVEMBER
- Temps 100+, according to Will Rogers World Airport, delay the 5 p.m. opening the Roof Terrace or close the Roof Terrace for safety.
- If wind is 30 mph or more, we will close the Roof Terrace for safety.
- If there are tornado or storm warnings for Oklahoma County, we will close the Roof Terrace for safety.
- If there is lightning in the area the Roof Terrace will close for safety.
- Decisions are made by 3 p.m.
- Emails will be sent to those who have signed up to receive the Thursday Roof Terrace Alert.
- Check Facebook for the latest in regards to the weather.