Galleries and Roof Terrace open at 5 p.m.
Thursday evenings are special occasions on the at OKCMOA. We offer a full bar, complimentary chips and salsa and the beautiful ambiance and incomparable view of the Oklahoma City skyline on our Roof Terrace. Join downtown workers, the suburbs’ adventurous, concert and film goers, and the art crowd for Art After 5.
- Bottled Water $2
- Soft Drinks $2.50
- Coffee $2.50
- Domestic Beer $3.50
- Import Beer $4.50
- Wine by the Glass $6
- Mixed Drinks $7
- Sofia Mini (Sparkling Wine in a Can) $11
Each week there will be a limited supply beer special.
Live music schedule:
- 2 — Hosty Duo (Americana)
- 9 — Born In November
- 16 — Rooftop Dogs
- 23 — Born In November
- 30 — Dirty Red (Blues/Classic Rock)
- Temps 100+, according to Will Rogers World Airport, delay the 5 p.m. opening the Roof Terrace or close the Roof Terrace for safety.
- If wind is 30 mph or more, we will close the Roof Terrace for safety.
- If there are tornado or storm warnings for Oklahoma County, we will close the Roof Terrace for safety.
- If there is lightning in the area the Roof Terrace will close for safety.
- Decisions are made by 3 p.m.
- Emails will be sent to those who have signed up to receive the Thursday Roof Terrace Alert.
- Check Facebook for the latest in regards to the weather.