Wednesday-Saturday: 10 am-5 pm
Sunday: noon-5 pm
Third Thursday: 10 am-9 pm
Closed: Monday, Tuesday, and Major Holidays (New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day)
MUSEUM CAFE HOURS
Sunday Brunch: 10:30 am-3 pm
Monday: 11 am-3 pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 11 am-9 pm
Museum Cafe Tea: 3-5 pm (Tuesday-Friday)
Closed: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
Seniors (62+): $10
College Students (with ID): $10
Military (with ID): $5
Active Military (May 29 through September 4): Free**
Children (ages 6-18): $10
Children (ages five and under): Free
Adult Tours (15 or more): $7 per person
Senior Tours (15 or more): $6.50 per person
School Tours (Oklahoma K-12 Students): Free (ask us about transportation reimbursement!)
School Tours (Outside of OK/College Students): $3 per person
*Admission is not required to visit the Museum Cafe or Museum Store
**OKCMOA is proud to be part of Blue Star Museums. Click here for details.
Seniors (62+): $7
College Students (with ID): $7
Teens (13-18): $7
Children (12 and under): $5
Military (with ID): $6
Adult Groups of 15 people or more: $5
- “Dinner & a Movie” packages are $29 per person. Discounted tickets do not apply. Call the Museum Cafe at 235-6262 for reservations.
- Purchase of a film ticket does not include entrance to the galleries.
- All programs are subject to change.
- Many of the films are not rated (NR) and may be inappropriate for younger viewers.
- The Oklahoma City Museum of Art Noble Theater and the Circle Cinema in Tulsa, OK now have a reciprocal admission agreement. If you are a member of the Museum of Art or the Circle Cinema, you can enjoy the membership discount of $5 admission at both venues. For movie information at the Circle Cinema call 918-592-FILM (3456) or online www.circlecinema.com