Wednesday-Saturday: 10 am-5 pm
Sunday: noon-5 pm
Third Thursday: 10 am-9 pm
Closed: Monday, Tuesday, and Major Holidays (New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day)
MUSEUM CAFE HOURS
The Museum Cafe is currently closed while we undergo exciting renovations. We will reopen with an update look and reinvented menu on April 20. Make reservations here to experience the NEW Museum Cafe.
Seniors (62+): $10
College Students (with ID): $10
Military (with ID): $5
Active Military (May 29 through September 4): Free**
Children (ages 6-18): $10
Children (ages five and under): Free
Adult Tours (15 or more): $7 per person
Senior Tours (15 or more): $6.50 per person
School Tours (Oklahoma K-12 Students): Free (ask us about transportation reimbursement!)
School Tours (Outside of OK/College Students): $3 per person
*Admission is not required to visit the Museum Cafe or Museum Store
**OKCMOA is proud to be part of Blue Star Museums. Click here for details.
Seniors (62+): $7
College Students (with ID): $7
Teens (13-18): $7
Children (12 and under): $5
Military (with ID): $6
Adult Groups of 15 people or more: $5
- “Dinner & a Movie” packages are $29 per person. Discounted tickets do not apply. Call the Museum Cafe at (405) 235-6262 for reservations.
- Purchase of a film ticket does not include entrance to the galleries.
- All programs are subject to change.
- Many of the films are not rated (NR) and may be inappropriate for younger viewers.
- The Oklahoma City Museum of Art Noble Theater and the Circle Cinema in Tulsa, OK now have a reciprocal admission agreement. If you are a member of the Museum of Art or the Circle Cinema, you can enjoy the membership discount of $5 admission at both venues. For movie information at the Circle Cinema call 918-592-FILM (3456) or online www.circlecinema.com