Art activities and performances are on September 7, 12-5 p.m.
Free admission and all activities for the day are sponsored by SONIC, America’s Drive-In.
Free Family Day is a bi-annual event and art activities and performances are planned from noon to 5 p.m. Free Family Day is organized around the special exhibition, Gods and Heroes: Masterpieces from the École des Beaux Arts, Paris, and will take place throughout the Museum.
Schedule Events in the Noble Theater
- 12:45 p.m. – Go for Baroque
- 2:30 p.m. – Best of New York International Children’s Film Festival: Kids Flix Mix
Activities and art making at the Museum will explore the senses.
- “Touch and Look” – Gallery game giving fun opportunities to connect with art
- “Sniff and Search” – Interactive gallery search activities using your sense of smell
- “Look and Listen” – Find the art that matches the sounds you hear
- Story Time with the Metropolitan Library
- Swirling, Scented Sculptures
- Sketching from Still Life
- Windows of Light and Color
Special thanks to our Media Sponsor: MetroFamily Magazine.
Activities are appropriate for all ages, and no reservations are required.
For more information, please contact PUBLIC PROGRAMS at (405) 236-3100, ext. 231, or email@example.com.