Join our guest artist each month (September-May) from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. for come-and-go, open-ended art making, geared towards children, ages 2-5, with a parent or caregiver.
Dress for a mess! No advance registration is required. Free for Museum members or included with general Museum admission.
- DECEMBER 16 – Shiny Art
- JANUARY 20 – Mason Jar Snowglobes
- FEBRUARY 24 – Snowmen at Night
- MARCH 24 – Dr. Seuss-Inspired Art
- APRIL 21 – Earth Day Recycled Art
- MAY 19 – Foam Plate Printmaking
For more information, please contact PUBLIC PROGRAMS at (405) 236-3100, ext. 231, or firstname.lastname@example.org.