Join our guest artist each month (September-May) from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. for come-and-go, open-ended art making, geared towards children, ages 2-5, with a parent or caregiver.
Dress for a mess! No advance registration is required. Free for Museum members or included with general Museum admission.
- JANUARY 21 – Chuck Close Puffy Portraits
- FEBRUARY 18 – Color and Pattern Exploration
- MARCH 25 – Nature Wreaths
- APRIL 15 – Relief Sculpture Landscapes
- MAY 20 – Allan House Sculptures
For more information, please contact PUBLIC PROGRAMS at (405) 236-3100, ext. 231, or email@example.com.