Accredited by the American Association of Museums, the Oklahoma City Museum of Art serves more than 135,000 visitors annually from all 50 states and over 30 foreign countries and presents exhibitions drawn from throughout the world. The Museum’s collection covers a period of five centuries with highlights in European and American art from the 19th and 21st centuries, a growing collection of contemporary art and a comprehensive collection of glass sculpture by Dale Chihuly. The Museum boasts the region’s premiere repertory cinema, which screens the finest international, independent, and classic films, and is home to the Museum School, which offers classes for students of all ages as well as art camps for children.
Work Schedule: Flexible (8-10 hours per week)
- Shooting photos and videos in the Museum as well as external locations
- Assist in all aspects of video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Participate in the planning and creative process of various public relations and marketing programs
- Assist in social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms)
- Basic camera skills and eye for photography
- Pre- and post-production knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and creative problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Adobe software, including InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
How to apply: Please email Bryon Chambers with a resume and cover letter.