Thank you for being a friend of the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. Your support helps us to maintain excellence throughout all exhibitions and programs throughout the year. While membership dues are much appreciated, membership income accounts for less than 20 percent of the total operating costs of the Museum. A gift to the Annual Fund in any amount will help bridge that gap. Your Gift will help to:
- Deliver outstanding national and international special exhibitions
- Sustain engaging educational experiences for adults and children
- Display and interpret our permanent collection
- Move outside the walls of the Museum through community outreach
- Maintain a beautiful and functional facility
- Showcase independent, international, and classic films.
Please call Whitney Cross Moore at (405) 278-8207 with questions or to make a gift. You can also give online by clicking here.
Donor Circle Levels
- Chairman’s Circle $10,000
- Collector’s Circle $5,000
- Director’s Circle $2,500
- Sustainer’s Circle $1,000
Gifts at the Donor Circle levels are vital to the excellence of Museum programs and operations and will be recognized on Museum lobby signage.
- Patron Level Gifts $500, $250, $100, $50, $25
All gift to the Annual Fund are fully tax-deductible and will be recognized in the Annual Report and CONNECT magazine.