Enjoy a late-night art gallery experience at OKCMOA every Thursday for only $5 after 5 pm! OKCMOA is open until 9 pm every Thursday evening, giving visitors an opportunity to view the galleries and the Museum Store for $5 after 5 pm.
- Galleries open 5-9 pm
- $5 admission (no other discounts apply)
- Films shown every Thursday night
- Yoga Class every Thursday night at 5:45 in the galleries
Roof Terrace (Currently Closed for Fall/Winter)
OKCMOA’s Roof Terrace gives visitors the ultimate downtown experience every Thursday evening from April through October with live local music, the best views of downtown OKC, a relaxing atmosphere, and a cash bar. (Weather Permitting.)
2017 live music schedule:
4/27- Edgar Cruz & The Three Amigos
5/4- Band of Lovers
5/11- Broke Brothers
5/18- Dirty Red and the Soul Shakers
5/25- Maggie McClure
6/1- Jason Young Band
6/8- Brandi Reloaded
6/15- Midas 13
6/22- Broke Brothers
7/6- Maurice Johnson
7/13- Dirty Red and the Soul Shakers
7/27- Good Company
8/3- Edgar Cruz & The Three Amigos
8/10- John the Franklin
8/17- Broke Brothers
8/24- Edgar Cruz & The Three Amigos
8/31- Maurice Johnson
9/7- Good Company
9/14- John the Franklin
9/21- Brandi Reloaded
9/28- Dirty Red and the Soul Shakers
10/12- Broke Brothers
10/19- Midas 13
10/26- Dirty Red and the Soul Shakers
- Temps 100+, according to Will Rogers World Airport, delay the 5 pm opening the Roof Terrace or close the Roof Terrace for safety.
- If wind is 30 mph or more, we will close the Roof Terrace for safety.
- If there are tornado or storm warnings for Oklahoma County, we will close the Roof Terrace for safety.
- If there is lightning in the area the Roof Terrace will close for safety.
- Decisions are made by 3 pm
- Emails will be sent to those who have signed up to receive the Thursday Roof Terrace Alert.
- Check Facebook for the latest in regards to the weather.