Oklahoma City Museum of Art
415 Couch Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Visitor Services: (405) 236-3100, ext. 237
Museum Cafe: (405) 235-6262
Museum Store: (405) 236-3100, ext. 233
Administrative Offices: (405) 236-3100, ext. 0
Group Tours: (405) 236-3100, ext. 286
Tuesday-Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday: noon-5 p.m.
Closed: Monday and Major Holidays (New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day)
MUSEUM CAFE HOURS
Sunday Brunch: 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Monday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Tuesday – Saturday: 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Museum Cafe Tea: 3-5 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday)
Closed: New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
Seniors (62+): $10
College Students (with ID): $10
Military (with ID): $5
Children (ages 6-18): $10
Children (ages five and under): Free
Tours (15 or more): $7 per person
Senior Tours (15 or more): $6.50 per person
School Tours (15 or more): $3 per person
Art After 5pm, Thursdays, 5-9 pm, $5 admission (no other discounts apply)
*Admission is not required to visit the Museum Cafe or Museum Store
Seniors (62+): $7
College Students (with ID): $7
- “Dinner & a Movie” packages are $29 per person. Discounted tickets do not apply. Call the Museum Cafe at 235-6262 for reservations.
- Purchase of a film ticket does not include entrance to the galleries.
- All programs are subject to change.
- Many of the films are not rated (NR) and may be inappropriate for younger viewers.
- The Oklahoma City Museum of Art Noble Theater and the Circle Cinema in Tulsa, OK now have a reciprocal admission agreement. If you are a member of the Museum of Art or the Circle Cinema, you can enjoy the membership discount of $5 admission at both venues. For movie information at the Circle Cinema call 918-592-FILM (3456) or online www.circlecinema.com