The Museum strives to accommodate all visitors with special needs. Below is a listing of options or services currently offered.
- All of the Museum’s public galleries are accessible to wheelchair users and to other visitors who cannot use stairs.
- Wheelchairs and baby strollers are available through the Admissions Desk on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Elevators are located at both ends of the Museum.
- For the hearing impaired, infrared headsets are available in the Noble Theater.
- A family restroom is available on the ground floor at coat check.
For Special Needs, contact (405) 236-3100, ext. 237. For Group Tours with special needs, contact (405) 236-3100, ext. 207.