- 40 complimentary admission passes for staff, guests and clients.
- Four Corporate Partner transferable membership cards with applicable benefits (Dual level benefits including Film & Moderns programming*).
- Invitations for four to OKCMOA’s exclusive exhibition preview receptions.
- Curatorial tour for up to 25 people for exhibition of choice.
- One complimentary use of the Museum’s Mezzanine private dining room space.
- 20% discount on a facility rental for meetings/luncheons/special events.
- Recognition as a Corporate Partner on printed exhibition materials.
*Dual Level + Film Society and Moderns Programming Benefits:
- Free exhibition admission for two adults per visit
- Invitations to preview new exhibitions
- Discounted member rate for film tickets, programs, and special events
- 10% Museum Store discount
- Access to Moderns social events and Film Society programming
- Participation in reciprocal membership programs (North American Reciprocal Museum Association & Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums) for free or reduced admission to over 1,000 museums in North America
PLEASE NOTE: All children ages 17 and under are provided FREE year-round admission to the Museum.
Film Society provides greater access to Museum Films through exclusive events, members-only screenings, and opportunities to meet with filmmakers, film scholars, and critics.
The OKCMOA Moderns group seeks to engage the community on behalf of OKCMOA by providing an enriching and social atmosphere that connects art with people.
For more information about benefits for Moderns and Film Society, click here.
OKCMOA has a number of sponsorship opportunities available to local businesses. These include exhibitions, programs, as well as unique events throughout the year. For more information about sponsorship information please contact Becky Sowers at 405.278.8242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.