* Visit our VIRTUAL CINEMA to watch at home and support OKCMOA!
*As we begin to welcome the Oklahoma City community back to the Noble Theater, we have implemented new procedures to protect the health and safety of our staff and guests. Click here to learn more about the Museum’s coronavirus response.
- In order to facilitate social distancing in the Noble Theater, seating is limited to less than 25% capacity, with seats and rows blocked off between parties. Unavailable seats and rows are marked.
- Protective masks are required for both staff and guests in Noble Theater and throughout the Museum. (Masks are available for purchase at the box office and in the Museum Store.)
- All moviegoers are advised to arrive at least 10 minutes before showtime. We reserve the right to deny entry after the start of the feature.
- For the safety and well-being of all of our staff and guests, we ask that you refrain from attending in-person screenings if you have a fever or are feeling ill.
- Staff members have their temperature checked daily.
- Seats, armrests and other high-touch areas of the theater and lobby are sanitized before use. Hand sanitizer is available to staff and guests.
- Online: Print your tickets at home and bypass the box office!
- Over the Phone: Purchase with a credit card by calling (405) 236-3100, ext. 237, Tuesday–Saturday: 10 am–5 pm; Thursday: 10 am–9 pm; Sunday: noon–5 pm
- In Person: The Noble Theater box office opens one hour before show time. Cash or credit card accepted. Same day or advance tickets available.
- All tickets can be available at will call.
Film Society: $5
Seniors (62+): $8
College Students (with ID): $8
Teens (13-18): $8
Children (12 and under): $6
Military (with ID): $7
Adult Groups of 15 people or more: $6
- Use your Allied Arts OKCity Card for $2 off film tickets and 2-for-1 or 50% off gallery admission.
- Purchase of a film ticket does not include entrance to the galleries.
- All programs are subject to change.
- The Oklahoma City Museum of Art Noble Theater and the Circle Cinema in Tulsa, OK now have a reciprocal admission agreement. If you are a member of the Museum of Art or the Circle Cinema, you can enjoy the membership discount of $5 admission at both venues. For movie information at the Circle Cinema call 918-592-FILM (3456) or online www.circlecinema.com
RATINGS: Many of the films are not rated (NR) and may be inappropriate for younger viewers. For more information about specific titles, email us.
SUBTITLES: All sound films are exhibited in the English language or with English subtitles, unless otherwise noted.
ACCESSIBILITY: The Samuel Roberts Noble Theater has dedicated seating for wheelchairs on both the ground floor and mezzanine level. The mezzanine theater entrances are accessible by elevator. Please ask Visitor Services for assistance.
HEARING ASSISTANCE: The Samuel Roberts Noble Theater has an infrared assisted listening system. Two wireless headsets are available for visitors at no cost. Please ask Visitor Services for assistance.
FILM SCHEDULE ARCHIVE: