We are ready to welcome you back safely! The Museum is OPEN with limited capacity and timed ticketing in place. The Samuel Roberts Noble Theater is also open with strict capacity limits and additional social distancing protocols in place. The Museum Cafe remains closed until further notice.
For the safety and well-being of all of our staff and visitors, we ask that anyone experiencing any of the following symptoms refrain from visiting the Museum and contact their healthcare provider: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. If you need to reschedule your ticket, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- In order to facilitate social distancing in the Noble Theater, seating is limited to less than 25% capacity, with seats and rows blocked off between parties. Unavailable seats and rows are marked.
- Protective masks are required for both staff and guests in Noble Theater and throughout the Museum. (Masks are available for purchase at the box office and in the Museum Store.)
- All moviegoers are advised to arrive at least 10 minutes before showtime. We reserve the right to deny entry after the start of the feature.
- For the safety and well-being of all of our staff and guests, we ask that you refrain from attending in-person screenings if you have a fever or are feeling ill.
- Staff members have their temperature checked daily.
- Seats, armrests, and other high-touch areas of the theater and lobby are sanitized before use. Hand sanitizer is available to staff and guests.
Ultimately, it is our obligation to rethink the museum experience with social distancing practices in mind, putting these and other new measures in place so that you can once again experience great works of art in person and on the big screen. With that said, recommendations are changing regularly and the situation in Oklahoma City is evolving rapidly so we reserve the right to make changes to the list above at any time.