OKCMOA wants you to enjoy your visit. To ensure you make the most of your POP Power from Warhol to Koons experience, please read our FAQs before planning your trip!
- Do you have large print labels? Yes, large print labels can be dowloaded here.
- Additional information can be found on our accessibility page.
- How does timed ticketing work? The Museum is reopening with extremely limited capacity to ensure visitors have ample space to observe social distancing. We encourage you to reserve a time slot online ahead of your visit. If you arrive without a timed ticket, our admissions desk staff will be happy to assist you in finding the next available time.
- Do I need to print my ticket? Only if you prefer to use a printed ticket. We can accept printed tickets OR tickets displayed on a mobile device.
- When should I arrive for my time slot? Please arrive at the Museum 15 minutes before your time slot in order to allow for adequate time to navigate to the admissions desk and have your ticket scanned. Please click here to see available parking areas.
- What happens if I miss my time? If you miss the window for your timed ticket, we will do our best to accommodate you within the next available time slot. For tickets purchased toward the end of the day or during busy times, such as Saturdays and Sundays, we may not have anything else available that day. We will make sure to accommodate you as soon as we are able with a time that works for your schedule.
- Can I reschedule my timed ticket? Yes, but rescheduling your ticket cannot be done online—only over the phone or in person at the Museum. Please call us during business hours at (405) 278-8237 and we will be happy to assist you.
- What hours is the exhibition open? Due to our phased reopening, our hours will change throughout the summer. Please visit our hours and admissions page for our most up-to-date hours.
- How much are tickets? Tickets are $12. Members of the Museum and kids 17 and under receive free admission to the exhibition but are still encouraged to reserve tickets ahead of time.
- Does my ticket include access to the entire Museum or just to POP Power? Yes, tickets include admission to the entire Museum, including OKCMOA’s permanent collection exhibition From the Golden Age to the Moving Image: The Changing Face of the Permanent Collection, Dale Chihuly: Magic & Light, and others.
Health & Safety
- Do I need to wear a mask? Yes! Masks are now required throughout the Museum. Masks are available for purchase at the Museum. Our staff will be wearing masks and having their temperatures checked daily.
- Why are your doors propped open? Interior doors are propped open to reduce the number of high-touch areas throughout the Museum.
- What additional cleaning measures are we taking? All high-touch areas are being sanitized throughout the day and hand sanitizer will be available for guests.
- For the safety and well-being of all of our staff and visitors, we ask that anyone experiencing any of the following symptoms refrain from visiting the Museum and contact their healthcare provider: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell.
- Do I need to book a tour in advance? Yes. Group tours are currently on hold for health and safety reasons. We will reassess later this summer. Please call (405) 278-8213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list for more information.
- How much are group tickets? Tickets for adult and college tour groups are $7 per person and $6.50 per person for seniors. This includes admission to POP Power as well as OKCMOA’s permanent collection exhibition From the Golden Age to the Moving Image: The Changing Face of the Permanent Collection and Dale Chihuly: Magic & Light. All Oklahoma P-12th grade students will receive free group admission thanks to the generosity of the Inasmuch Foundation.
Arrival at the Museum
- Where should I park? Please click here to visit our map and directions page for more parking area information.
- Are wheelchairs or walkers available? We have several wheelchairs and walkers available that are first come, first served.
- Can I bring a backpack into the exhibition? Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in our galleries. Please leave these bags at home or in your car as we will not have lockers available this summer for health and safety reasons.
- Can I bring food and/or drinks into the exhibition? Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the exhibition in order to preserve these incredible works for future generations.
- Can I take pictures in the exhibition? Yes, as long as you DON’T use your flash! We encourage guests to share photos with us by using #OKCMOA
- Where are your changing tables located? Changing tables can be found in the family restrooms located in the coat room, the theater lobby, and all restrooms near the galleries.
Keith Haring (American, 1958–1990). Pop Shop VI, 1989. Screenprint. 13 1/2 x 16 1/2 in. (34.3 x 41.9 cm). Collection of Jordan D. Schnitzer. © The Keith Haring Foundation