Please join us for Making Memories at OKCMOA, a program for individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Held each month from 10:30 am-12 pm, this program includes free access to the Museum’s galleries and studios. Gallery time includes a seated discussion centered on one work of art, and studio time includes one hour of refreshments, conversation, and instruction.
Making Memories is promoted through the Alzheimer’s Association of Oklahoma and adult day center facilities throughout the Oklahoma City metro area. The program is also open to individuals who live with a caregiver.
Registration is limited to 15 participants. Registration closes at 5pm on the day before the program. While this program is free, RSVP is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (405) 278-8201.
- Tuesday, February 7 | Oil Pastel Still-Lifes
- Monday, March 13 | Tougaloo-Inspired Tile Mosaics
- Tuesday, April 4 | Art in Bloom Raised Contour Paintings
- Tuesday, May 2 | Abstract Texture Paintings
- Monday, June 19 | Rodin-Inspired Clay Portraits