Join us for OKCMOA’s monthly celebration of art, drink, and live music during Third Thursday: Keep It Cool.
Keep it Cool will refresh with chill music from OKC’s Broke Brothers, drinks, and air-conditioned galleries filled with conversation-starting works of art.
PLEASE NOTE: The Roof Terrace is closed due to the extreme heat index today. The live music will now be in the Museum Cafe!
July 19, 2018 | 5-10 pm
$5 after 5 pm
How to Read a Dress Tour and Curator’s Tour are regular tour prices.
Food and beverage is available at an extra cost.
- Live, cool reggae beats by OKC’s Broke Brothers
- Create your own fashionable fan when you arrive so you can flash your cool style
- Don’t miss the 6 pm How to Read a Dress tour with Amanda Harmer inside Isabelle de Borchgrave: Fashioning Art from Paper. (BUY ISABELLE DE BORCHGRAVE TOUR TICKETS)
- When did women stop wearing corsets? Learn this and all the fun fashion history that went into the spectacular dresses created by Isabelle de Borchgrave.
- Insider’s tour of Dale Chihuly: Magic and Light at 8 pm (BUY CHIHULY TOUR TICKETS)
- Get an insider’s perspective as you tour our Chihuly collection with Bryon Chambers.
- See the film Summer 1993, a coming-of-age story set in Spain, screening in the Samuel Roberts Noble Theater at 5:30 and 8 pm (Regular film prices apply.)
The Museum Cafe is serving dinner options throughout the evening in the restaurant.
Restaurant Small Plate Menu:
Starter Small Plates
Smoked Salmon 5
House cured smoked salmon, red onion, capers, basil aioli, extra virgin olive oil, wheat toast
Goat Cheese Kisses 4
Creamy goat cheese, herbed phyllo dough, seared roma tomato, balsamic reduction -Veg
House Salad 4
Mesclun greens, toasted pepitas, roasted butternut squash, goat cheese, tomatoes, dried cranberries, cucumbers, maple-apple cider vinaigrette -GF, Veg
Watermelon Gazpacho 5
Chilled watermelon soup GF, Veg, V
Entrée Small Plates
Pan Seared Scallop 12
Pan seared scallop, saffron risotto, saffron-barberry beurre blanc
Grilled Quail Medallion 9
Grilled quail medallion, forbidden rice, red currant and cassis reduction -GF
Pork Tenderloin Medallion 6
Grilled pork tenderloin, whipped potatoes, apple demi glaze –GF
Dessert Small Plates
Mini Lemon Crumb Cake 4
A Museum Café exclusive: Sweet cake base folded with a fresh strawberry filling
Mini Duo Brulée 4
Crème brulée infused with thyme and citrus and crème brulee infused with vanilla bean served with a sugar cookie
PLEASE NOTE: The café will also be offering the Dinner and a Movie package and Full Dinner Menu