*Museum Films is proud to announce the new Film Society membership enhancement! Click here for details.
*We’re excited to announce that audience favorite Tea With the Dames will be held over for two additional screenings this week: Thursday at 5:30 pm & Sunday at noon.
- View and print the November 2018 Film Schedule + Calendar. Printed film schedules are also available in the theater lobby.
- View information on our upcoming films
- View upcoming film showtimes
- Read the Museum Films Blog
The Oklahoma City Museum of Art Film Program is home to central Oklahoma’s community-based, mission-driven art house cinema. Our mission is to enrich lives through the visual arts. The Film Program fulfills this mission year round by screening the finest independent, international, and classic films in the 250-seat Samuel Roberts Noble Theater.
- Online: Print your tickets at home and bypass the box office!
- Over the Phone: Purchase with a credit card by calling (405) 236-3100, ext. 237, Tuesday–Saturday: 10 am–5 pm; Thursday: 10 am–9 pm; Sunday: noon–5 pm
- In Person: The Noble Theater box office opens one hour before show time. Cash or credit card accepted. Same day or advance tickets available.
- All tickets can be available at will call.
Seniors (62+): $7
College Students (with ID): $7
Teens (13-18): $7
Children (12 and under): $5
Military (with ID): $6
Adult Groups of 15 people or more: $5
Dinner & a Movie: $29
- Use your Allied Arts OKCity Card for 2-for-1 or 50% off film tickets or gallery admission.
- Purchase of a film ticket does not include entrance to the galleries.
- All programs are subject to change.
- The Oklahoma City Museum of Art Noble Theater and the Circle Cinema in Tulsa, OK now have a reciprocal admission agreement. If you are a member of the Museum of Art or the Circle Cinema, you can enjoy the membership discount of $5 admission at both venues. For movie information at the Circle Cinema call 918-592-FILM (3456) or online www.circlecinema.com
RATINGS: Many of the films are not rated (NR) and may be inappropriate for younger viewers. For more information about specific titles, email us.
SUBTITLES: All sound films are exhibited in the English language or with English subtitles, unless otherwise noted.
ACCESSIBILITY: The Samuel Roberts Noble Theater has dedicated seating for wheelchairs on both the ground floor and mezzanine level. The mezzanine theater entrances are accessible by elevator. Please ask Visitor Services for assistance.
HEARING ASSISTANCE: The Samuel Roberts Noble Theater has an infrared assisted listening system. Two wireless headsets are available for visitors at no cost. Please ask Visitor Services for assistance.
DINNER & A MOVIE: “Dinner & a Movie” packages are $29 per person. Discounted tickets do not apply. Call the Museum Cafe at 235-6262 for reservations.
FILM SCHEDULE ARCHIVE: