The Oklahoma City Museum of Art is home to central Oklahoma’s community-based, mission-driven art house cinema. The Film Society seeks to increase member engagement by providing greater access to Museum Films through exclusive events, special members-only screenings, and opportunities to meet with filmmakers, film scholars, and critics. Join today!
In addition to your Museum membership benefits, OKCMOA Film Society members will enjoy:
Film Society membership – $40 in addition to your Museum membership
- Free admission to quarterly Film Society events, screenings, and discussions
- Two free film ticket vouchers
- Opportunities to participate in collaborative Film Society programming
- Movie poster giveaways
- Subscription to Museum Films e-Newsletter
- Drink specials at Film Society events
- NEW MEMBER PERK: Access to advanced ticketing for deadCenter Film Festival screenings at OKCMOA.
Charter membership- $5,000 ($4,760 of this gift is tax-deductible)
- All benefits of Film Society membership
- Lifetime member of the Film Society
- Two Take-a-Seat chairs
- Recognition on screen in the Samuel Roberts Noble Theater
- Future curator-led film-festival travel opportunities
- NEW MEMBER PERK: Access to advanced ticketing for deadCenter Film Festival screenings at OKCMOA
A Charter membership also includes a one-year Sustainer membership
How to join:
New Museum Members:
- You will need to purchase a Museum membership to join the OKCMOA Film Society. To learn more about our membership levels, please click here or call (405) 278-8207.
Current Museum members:
- If you are currently a member and would like to add the OKCMOA Film Society to your membership, please call (405) 278-8207.
Saturday, July 15 | 1:00 pm
Film Society Selects: French Film Week Edition
A free, members-only collaborative programming event introduced by Director of Curatorial Affairs, Michael J. Anderson with a special film screening and discussion to follow.
Tuesday, March 28 | 7:30 pm
Wendy and Lucy screening and Q&A with filmmaker Kelly Reichardt
Open to the public for $9. | FREE for Film Society Members with a special members-only reception prior to the film.
Thursday, May 18 | 7:30 pm
The Buddy Holly Story screening in conjunction with deadCenter Film Festival
FREE for Film Society Members | $5 for Museum Members | $9 for non-Members
June 8-11 | deadCenter Film Festival
Film Society members-only online ticket access for deadCenter screenings at OKCMOA begins May 25 at 10:00 am.
*Special thanks to our Charter Film Society Members:
Billie Lee Nees and Allan R. Montgomery
Jeanne Hoffman Smith, MSSW, ACSW
Jennifer and James Weinland
Julia Carrington Hall
Renate and Charles E. Wiggin
Mr. and Mrs. Richard Tanenbaum
J. Edward Barth
Teresa Lee Cooper
The Honorable and Mrs. Jerome A. Holmes