The Oklahoma City Museum of Art is home to central Oklahoma’s community-based, mission-driven art house cinema. The Film Society seeks to increase member engagement by providing greater access to Museum Films through exclusive events, special members-only screenings, and opportunities to meet with filmmakers, film scholars, and critics. Join today!
In addition to your Museum membership benefits, OKCMOA Film Society members will enjoy:
Film Society membership – $40 in addition to your Museum membership
- Free admission to quarterly Film Society events, screenings, and discussions
- Two free film ticket vouchers
- Opportunities to participate in collaborative Film Society programming
- Movie poster giveaways
- Subscription to Museum Films e-Newsletter
- Drink specials at Film Society events
- NEW MEMBER PERK: Access to advanced ticketing for deadCenter Film Festival screenings at OKCMOA.
Charter membership- $5,000 ($4,740 of this gift is tax-deductible)
- All benefits of Film Society membership
- Lifetime member of the Film Society
- Two Take-a-Seat chairs
- Recognition on screen in the Samuel Roberts Noble Theater
- Future curator-led film-festival travel opportunities
- NEW MEMBER PERK: Access to advanced ticketing for deadCenter Film Festival screenings at OKCMOA
A Charter membership also includes a one-year Sustainer membership
How to join:
New Museum Members:
You will need to purchase a Museum membership to join the OKCMOA Film Society. To learn more about our membership levels, please click here or call (405) 278-8207.
Current Museum members:
If you are currently a member and would like to add the OKCMOA Film Society to your membership, please call (405) 278-8207.
Special thanks to our Charter Film Society Members!
J. Edward Barth
Teresa Lee Cooper
Julia Carrington Hall
The Honorable and Mrs. Jerome A. Holmes
Billie Lee Nees and Allan R. Montgomery
Armand and Amanda Paliotta
Jeanne Hoffman Smith, MSSW, ACSW
Mr. and Mrs. Richard Tanenbaum
Jennifer and James Weinland
Renate and Charles E. Wiggin
Stay tuned for a full list of 2018 Film Society events!
Tuesday, March 28 | 7:30 pm
Wendy and Lucy screening and Q&A with filmmaker Kelly Reichardt
Open to the public for $9. | FREE for Film Society Members with a special members-only reception prior to the film.
Thursday, May 18 | 7:30 pm
The Buddy Holly Story screening in conjunction with deadCenter Film Festival
FREE for Film Society Members | $5 for Museum Members | $9 for non-Members
June 8-11 | deadCenter Film Festival
Film Society members-only online ticket access for deadCenter screenings at OKCMOA begins May 25 at 10:00 am.
Saturday, July 15 | 1:00 pm
Film Society Selects: French Film Week Edition
A free, members-only collaborative programming event introduced by Director of Curatorial Affairs, Michael J. Anderson, PhD with a special screening of Paul Verhoeven’s Elle (2016) and discussion to follow.
Wednesday, October 11 | 7 pm
“PlayTime at 50″ screening and discussion
Film Society members only. | Special reception prior to film