OKCMOA wants you to enjoy your visit. To ensure you make the most of your Van Gogh, Monet, Degas experience, please read our FAQs before planning your trip!
- Do you have large print labels? Yes, large print labels that correlate to the works of art in the exhibition are available at the front desk for those needing larger text.
- Additional information can be found on our accessibility page.
- How does timed ticketing work? Instead of waiting in a long line to see the exhibition, you can pre-select the time that works best for you! This allows you a more intimate exhibition experience without long wait times and helps us ensure the safety of the works in the exhibition.
1) Purchase your ticket, then print it or save it to your mobile device.
2) Bypass the admissions desk when arriving at the Museum and proceed directly to the exhibition entrance on the first floor.
3) A visitor services associate will be happy to assist you at the exhibition entrance with your ticket.
- Do I need to print my ticket? No, we can accept printed tickets OR tickets displayed on a mobile device.
- When should I arrive for my time slot? Please arrive at the Museum 15 minutes before your time slot in order to allow for adequate time to navigate to the exhibition entrance and have your ticket scanned. Please click here to see available parking areas.
- What happens if I miss my time? If you miss the window for your timed ticket, we will do our best to accommodate you within the next available time slot. That said, for tickets purchased toward the end of the day or during busy times, such as Saturdays and Sundays, we may not have anything else available that day. We will make sure to accommodate you as soon as we are able with a time that works for your schedule.
- Can I reschedule my timed ticket? Yes, but rescheduling your ticket cannot be done online—only over the phone or in person at the Museum. Please call us during business hours at (405) 278-8237 and we will be happy to assist you.
- What hours is the exhibition open? Tuesday-Saturday: 10 am-5 pm, Thursday: 10 am-9 pm, Sunday: noon-5 pm, closed on Mondays
- How long will it take to see the exhibition? We estimate it will take about an hour to see the exhibition. We welcome you to stay for as long as you’d like.
- How much are tickets? Tickets are $15. Members of the Museum receive free admission to the exhibition but are still encouraged to reserve tickets ahead of time. Children ages 5 and under, as well as active military members are free.
- Does my ticket include access to the entire Museum or just to Van Gogh, Monet, Degas? Yes, tickets include admission to the entire Museum, including OKCMOA’s permanent collection exhibition From the Golden Age to the Moving Image: The Changing Face of the Permanent Collection and Dale Chihuly: Magic & Light.
- Do I need to book a tour in advance? Yes! Groups of 15 or more people MUST book their tour in advance by calling (405) 278-8213 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us a notice at least three weeks in advance if you would like to book a docent-led tour.
- How much are group tickets? Tickets for adult, senior, and college tour groups are $15 per person. This includes admission to Van Gogh, Monet, Degas as well as OKCMOA’s permanent collection exhibition From the Golden Age to the Moving Image: The Changing Face of the Permanent Collection and Dale Chihuly: Magic & Light. All Oklahoma P-12th grade students will receive free admission thanks to the generosity of the Inasmuch Foundation.
Arrival at the Museum
- Where should I park? Please click here to visit our map and directions page for more parking area information.
- Are wheelchairs or walkers available? We have several wheelchairs and walkers available that are first come, first served.
- Can I bring a backpack into the exhibition? Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in our galleries. We offer lockers for 25 cents, which are located in our coat room. Please ask one of our Visitor Services staff members for details.
- Can I bring food and/or drinks into the exhibition? Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the exhibition in order to preserve these incredible works for future generations.
- Can I take pictures in the exhibition? Yes, as long as you DON’T use your flash! We encourage guests to share photos with us by using #okcmoa.
- Where are your changing tables located? Changing tables can be found in the family restrooms located in the coat room, the theater lobby, and all restrooms near the galleries.
Vincent van Gogh (Dutch, 1853–1890). Daisies, Arles, 1888. Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond. Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon. Photo: Travis Fullerton. © Virginia Museum of Fine Arts