The Oklahoma City Museum of Art is committed to ensuring access to the Museum for all visitors. Please contact the Admissions Desk during business hours at (405) 278-8224 if you have questions prior to your visit.
Visitors with Limited Mobility
- The Museum has manual wheelchairs (standard and wide) and rolling walkers for visitor use available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Wheelchairs and walkers are stored in the first floor coat check area. Please ask a Visitor Services staff member at the Admissions Desk for assistance.
- Designated accessible parking is available on Couch Drive in front of the Museum, free of charge for a maximum of two hours.
- All entrances, and most public spaces, in the Museum are wheelchair accessible. An access ramp is located near the Admissions Desk. Elevators are located on each level.
- All restrooms are wheelchair accessible and are located on every level of the Museum, across from the elevators. There is a private restroom on the first floor in coat check.
Visitors who are Blind or Have Low Vision
- Large print label booklets are available at the Admissions desk. Please ask a Visitor Services Associate for assistance.
- Select works of art are featured on the Museum’s audio guide. Visit guide.okcmoa.com on your mobile device to access. Mobile devices are available to check out free of charge at the Admissions Desk. Headphones are required for listening in the galleries. Please bring your own or purchase a pair at the Admissions Desk.
- Sighted Guides are available with a three-week notice to lead gallery experiences for visitors who are blind or have low vision. Please call (405) 278-8213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a sighted guide to accompany you during your visit. Service dogs, sighted companions, and others are welcome.
Visitors with Hearing Impairment
- The Museum’s audio guide content is available as digital text on your mobile device. Access the site at guide.okcmoa.com. Or, visit the Admissions Desk to borrow a mobile device free of charge.
Visitors with Autism or Sensory Differences
- Noise cancelling headphones are available to borrow at the Admissions Desk.
- The Museum has a quiet space available for families who need a break. Please ask a Visitor Services staff member for assistance.
Social stories are available to assist families preparing for a visit to the Museum. Download them here!
* The Museum is often less crowded during weekday afternoons. Most group tours visit during morning hours. If you would like to know if any large groups are scheduled on a particular day, please contact Neely Simms at (405) 278-8213.
- Service animals are welcome in all public spaces at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
For a complete list of programming or classes for visitors with disabilities, click on the links below:
Making Memories – A free program for individuals with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease and their caregivers or loved ones. The program includes a short tour, art project, and refreshments. Click here for more details.