Adjacent to the Theater Lobby and art-making studios, Classroom C is an excellent space for meetings, small informal workshops, or break-out groups.
- Large Dry-Erase Board
- A/V cart with 60 inch Monitor and Speakers
- Adjustable Lighting Options
- Trapezoidal Classroom Tables and Chairs for Flexible Room Configurations
- 36 Hexagon “Rounds” (as pictured)
- 24 Classroom-Style (tables in rows)
- Sunday – Saturday, Day and Evening
A NEW fast-casual pop-up restaurant is now open in the Museum Cafe space. Café Pompeii serves lunch, light bites, cocktails, beer & wine. The new concept is counter service with open seating.