The Museum Lobby encompasses Founders’ Hall and the Museum’s iconic atrium, which showcases a 55-foot tall glass sculpture created by artist Dale Chihuly. This space offers a striking setting for cocktail receptions, private dinners, and more. To make your event even more special, choose to have the Museum galleries open for your guests.
- Beautiful Chihuly Tower
- Limestone Walls and Marble Flooring
- House Sound and Projection System
- Tall Cocktail Tables and Black Leather Benches Available
- 120 Seated Meal or Wedding Ceremony
- 250 Cocktail Reception
- Monday, Day and Evening
- Tuesday-Sunday, Evening Only
- Unavailable Fridays
A NEW fast-casual pop-up restaurant is now open in the Museum Cafe space. Café Pompeii serves lunch, light bites, cocktails, beer & wine. The new concept is counter service with open seating.