The Museum Lobby encompasses Founders’ Hall and the Museum’s iconic atrium, which showcases a 55-foot tall glass sculpture created by artist Dale Chihuly. This space offers a striking setting for cocktail receptions, private dinners, and more. To make your event even more special, choose to have the Museum galleries open for your guests.
- Beautiful Chihuly Tower
- Limestone Walls and Marble Flooring
- House Sound and Projection System
- Lectern and Wireless Microphone
- Tall Cocktail Tables and Black Leather Benches Available
- 120 Seated Meal or Wedding Ceremony
- 250 Cocktail Reception
- Monday, Day and Evening
- Tuesday-Wednesday, Friday-Sunday, Evening Only
- Unavailable Thursdays
OKCMOA is pleased to invite you to Museum Store x Ganache, a partnership with Ganache Patisserie. In addition to the enhanced shopping experience in the new space, visitors can enjoy a full bar with coffee, cocktails, beer, wine, and grab-and-go options from Ganache, including sweet and savory items.