Chihuly Glass Will Return! Dale Chihuly: Magic & Light is now closed. Check out our current exhibitions and learn more about the new Chihuly reinstallation, Chihuly Then and Now: The Collection at Twenty, opening in June 2022.
The Museum Lobby encompasses Founders’ Hall and the Museum’s iconic atrium, which showcases a 55-foot tall glass sculpture created by artist Dale Chihuly. This space offers a striking setting for cocktail receptions, private dinners, and more. To make your event even more special, choose to have the Museum galleries open for your guests.
- Beautiful Chihuly Tower
- Limestone Walls and Marble Flooring
- House Sound and Projection System
- Tall Cocktail Tables and Black Leather Benches Available
- 120 Seated Meal or Wedding Ceremony
- 250 Cocktail Reception
- Monday, Day and Evening
- Tuesday-Sunday, Evening Only
- Unavailable Fridays