The Samuel Roberts Noble Theater is a beautiful and functional space for meetings, programs, lectures, private screenings, and break-out groups.
- 250 seats in the traditional audience-tiered seating style
- A 26 ft. 6 in. by 12 ft. stage
- State of the art audio/visual equipment
- A large projection screen
- An onsite A/V technician
- Use of the adjacent Green Room
Public film screenings, public programs, and food are prohibited in the Theater.
Contact our Director of Events to check availability and book your event!
(405) 727-0355 | firstname.lastname@example.org.