The Samuel Roberts Noble Theater is a beautiful and functional space for meetings, programs, lectures, private screenings, and break-out groups. Brand new seating was installed in 2020.
- Traditional Audience-Tiered Seating with Cupholders
- Large Projection Screen and 26 ft. 6 in. by 12 ft. stage
- State-of-the-Art A/V Equipment with On-Site Technician to Operate
- Lectern with Wired Microphone Available
- Wireless and Wired Microphones Available
- Use of the Adjacent Green Room
- Monday-Frida, Day
- Monday-Thursday, Evening
- Not Available Saturdays or Sundays (Dependent on Museum’s film schedule)
A NEW fast-casual pop-up restaurant is now open in the Museum Cafe space. Café Pompeii serves lunch, light bites, cocktails, beer & wine. The new concept is counter service with open seating.