Located on the east side of the Museum, the Theater Lobby is an elegant location for smaller cocktail receptions.
- Original Art Deco Architecture
- Sparkling Dale Chihuly Waterford Crystal Chandelier
- Adjacent to the Noble Theater and Classroom C
- Tall Cocktail Tables and Leather Benches Available
- 100 Standing Cocktail Reception
- Monday – Thursday, Evening
A NEW fast-casual pop-up restaurant is now open in the Museum Cafe space. Café Pompeii serves lunch, light bites, cocktails, beer & wine. The new concept is counter service with open seating.