Please Note: OKCMOA is unavailable for private events through September 2021. Inquiries and booking requests will not be accepted or responded to during this time. For events taking place after September 1, 2021, please contact OKCMOA in September 2021. Thank you!
Whether capturing special moments in bridal portraits, celebrating a wedding reception, throwing a cocktail party or even a rehearsal dinner, the unique spaces, sophisticated dining and exceptional art at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art is the ideal location to host your special event.
- Wedding Ceremony | Reception | Rehearsal Dinner | Photography Session
- 120 capacity for ceremony or dinner | 350 capacity for reception only
- Available April-October for events and year-round for photography sessions.
- Rental includes tables and chairs.
- Rehearsal Dinner | Bridal Shower | Bridesmaids’ Luncheon
- 40 capacity for seated meal | 75 capacity for standing reception
- Day and evening rates available.
Rental includes tables, chairs, and linens.
Mezzanine Dining Room
Sunday – Saturday, day and evening
- May be opened for guests’ access during weddings and events.
- Also available for photography sessions both during the day and after hours.
- Contact event coordinator for customized pricing, availability, and exhibition descriptions.
A NEW fast-casual pop-up restaurant is now open in the Museum Cafe space. Café Pompeii serves lunch, light bites, cocktails, beer & wine. The new concept is counter service with open seating.